After the menopause, women may experience some vaginal or genital dryness. Often they don’t talk to their doctor about it and suffer in silence, but there are some effective treatments on the market, either from your doctor or from the chemist.
In this article we’ll look at:
- Normal testosterone levels
- What causes low testosterone levels
- The symptoms of low testosterone levels
- Women’s low testosterone levels
- There are links to low testosterone therapy and more on women and testosterone.
Most women often experience breakouts during their period, pregnancy and during their menopausal years. This is what the medical field calls as hormonal acne. This type of acne is referred to as hormonal acne because they are brought about by changes in the body, specifically, hormones.
Some home remedies for pimples may work for hormonal acne but majority does not.
Yeast infections (thrush or candidiasis), if they’re in the skin, mouth or genitalia, can be painful, irritating and embarrassing. Here we’ll look at vaginal yeast infection, the causes, symptoms and how to cure it.