Do you sometimes forget how to change your life in the fitness area? Well I have here some basics for you to get yourself back on track.
5 weight loss tips
1. Take pictures. The best way to see results is by having a before picture taken. This will really
be profound after 12 months of consistent exercise. The transformation will be amazing.
2. Before buying, read the label. Knowing what you are buying is very important. Preventing yourself from consuming nutrients that are going to sabotage your efforts is better than running for an extra half hour.
3. Workout regularly. Get to the gym a minimum of 3 times a week. If the gym is in your home then fine, but make sure you are actually exercising. 30 minutes to an hour is a great amount of time. This ensures you don’t over train and still force your body to change.
4. Remove excess fats. When you buy food get the leanest cuts of meat you can. Fish, chicken, steak, are all great choices. They contain are great sources of high quality protein and can be low in fat. Theres no need to get 73% fat free hamburger when you can get a 93% fat free.
5. Write down what you are eating. Know where the calories you are eating are coming from. Make a list each day of the number of carbs, protein, and fat. Somewhere between 30-60 grams of fat, 1-2 grams per pound of body weight for protein, and carbs by activity level (I go with 100 as the least) are some good ranges. Each person is a little different so modify as needed.
With these 5 weight loss tips its now time to get started. Put them into practice right away and you will change your life in no time. You may still have questions and that’s OK, what’s not is waiting until you know it all, nobody knows everything.